Is Ryanair Check-in 24 Hours?
Suppose you have a trip planned with Ryanair and are flying with the airline for the first time. It would help if you were confused about the policies and process for getting the check-in done. As the policies and procedures are different for every airline, you can get through the information to make check-in more accessible. You can go through the information and learn about Ryanair check-in 24 hours.
Ryanair Check-in Policy
To get the check-in done, you must go through the policies. The guidelines of the procedures are as follows:
- The web check-in window starts within 24 hours of the departure time.
- Only domestic flights are allowed to go through the online check-in process. If you are flying on an international flight, you must reach the airport and get the check-in done.
- You must reach three to four hours before the boarding time if you are flying internationally to get the check-in and immigration done smoothly.
- If you have excess baggage, you must reach an hour before a domestic flight and two hours before an international flight.
- If you seek additional assistance from the team, you must reach the airport well in advance and get the check-in done. You can request the same at the check-in counter. You will have to arrive an hour before check-in for additional assistance.
- The boarding gate closes twenty minutes before the departure time of a domestic flight and forty minutes before an international flight.
- If you have not made the check-in online, you will have to pay the fee of €55. At the check-in counter, you will have to pay the check-in fee.
Ryanair Check-in Process
After going through the guidelines of the policies, you must go through the process which will help you with the check-in, or you can contact Ryanair Phone Number. To get it done, you must go through the procedure explained step-wise:
- Skim through the official website of Ryanair, www.ryanair.com.
- Tap on the manage booking option.
- Enter the required details, such as the booking reference number and last name of the passenger, and then retrieve your booking.
- On the booking summary page, tap on the check-in option.
- Enter the necessary details, such as passenger details, destination information, trip details, etc.
- Tap on the continue tab, and get the check-in done.
- After getting the check-in done, you will receive an email to your registered email address along with the boarding pass.
Other ways to check in on Ryanair
If you wish to avoid the online check-in process and get then check-in through other ways, then you can go ahead with the given points below. These different methods are listed below:
- Kiosk Machines- You can go through the check-in process by reaching the airport and getting the boarding pass printed by checking in at the kiosk machines.
- Help Desk of Ryanair- You can also get the check-in done at the airline's help desk. Reach out to the airport and get it done. You will get the boarding pass at these counters.
- Mobile Check-in- You can also check through the airline's mobile application.
Conclusion: I believe this blog will definitely help you to get the right solution about your query. You can also get through the Ryanair Customer Service Phone Number for more assistance.