How Long Does Aegean Airlines Take to Refund?
Are You Looking for a Refund from Aegean Airlines? Get All the Details You Might be Searching for
Aegean Airlines is one of the airlines that offer the best and most comfortable services. Talking about refunds, the airline never disappoints you and provides you with a refund in real-time. However, if you have already applied for the refund and doubt how long Aegean airlines take to refund? The answer is 7-20 working days. The refund time generally depends on the original mode of payment. If you pay using a credit card and debit card, it takes around seven days, and if you pay using cash/cheque, it takes around 20 working days.
Let's Check the Correct Way to Apply for the Refund
To get your refund on time, you must follow the correct way to apply for the refund. Otherwise, it can cause a delay in your refund. You can follow the steps below to apply for the refund correctly.
Steps to Cancel the Flight and Get Your Refund
- First, you can go to the official website of Aegean air that is aegeantair.com
- There go to the booking page of the airlines
- Go to the login option and enter the credentials to login
- You can then locate the My booking section and provide all the details, click next
- Enter the name of passengers, contact information, and other basic details required on the screen
- Select the flight ticket you need to cancel and get a refund
- Provide all the details and complete the cancellation process by following on-screen instructions
- Once your flight is canceled, and you get the confirmation email; you can jump to the refund request page of the airline
- You have to open the request a refund for, fill in your flight details and other details required
- Now you need to submit the refund request form to the airlines
- The Aegean airline team now review your form and then initiate the refund
- After the refund is initiated, you can expect the refund in your bank in 7-20 days
- You can also call the airline and request a refund via call, apart from the online option. Besides, knowing the refund process is not enough, as you should also learn about the Aegean Airlines refund policy to avoid any hassles.
The Refund Policy of Aegean Airlines
If you are aware of the refund policy of Aegean Airlines, you can avoid the penalty and process your refund stress-free.
- As per the airline's 24-hour refund; policy, you can get a full refund if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of reservation and your departure date is seven days away or more.
- The 24-hour policy is applicable for all fare types, whether refundable or non-refundable.
- After 24 hours, if you cancel the flight, the cancellation fee is deducted from the refundable ticket, whereas there is no refund for the non-refundable ticket.
- Once you apply for the refund, it takes 7-20 business days to process your refund.
- The refund time depends on the mode of payment; it takes seven days for credit cards and debit cards and 20 days approx. for cash and cheque payments.
So by going through the Aegean Airlines refund policy and process above, you can get the refund anytime. Moreover, you can also speak to the airline if you have any issues or need additional information.