How Long Does it Take to Get a Refund from Etihad?
How Much Time Does It Take Etihad Airlines to Reimburse?
Etihad Airways is the airline of the United Arab Emirates. It is a certified four-star airline that serves excellent after-sale services to its customers. Even after being one of the most luxurious flights in the world, passengers are facing issues with reimbursement of the tickets from the airline. Passengers can directly call the Etihad phone number or use the other three significant modes through which you can contact the airline. Kindly follow the steps to make the procedure ahead easy:
Steps to get a refund from Etihad Airways online:
By using managed bookings: This is the airline's facility on their official website. So that the passengers can cancel their flight ticket anytime they want to in case of emergency or change of mind. If you are facing difficulty while canceling your ticket, please follow the steps:
- Visit Etihad Airway's official site.
- There will be the option of my trips. Click on that
- Enter all the required details like the last name of the passenger and reservation number, and other flight details. Click on proceed.
- After proceeding, you will see the ticket you have reserved.
- There will be the option to cancel. Click on that. Then the airlines will ask you to confirm the cancellation. Click on confirm.
- After confirming, your reservation has been canceled. Cancellation's refund will receive the refund on the registered account details.
- After cancellation, there is an option of a refund. Just click on it, and you will receive the reimbursement in 7-12 business days.
Steps to cancel Etihad Airways flight via phone: A phone call is the best way to cancel your reservation. One can call to cancel the ticket by calling the Etihad customer service phone number. IVR will lead the call. Passengers must dial the correct number which suits them the best, wait for a few seconds, and a live representative will be ready to assist them.
- Dial Etihad airline's phone number - 1 (877) 690-0767 and select your language.
- Dial 1 for booking flight tickets.
- Dial 2 for flight status.
- Dial 3 for re-scheduling.
- Dial 4 for a refund.
- Dial # to connect to a live person at Etihad Airways.
Please provide them with the registered account details, and a refund will be credited to your account in 7 to 10 business days.
What is the Etihad Refund policy?
Before canceling your reservation, different balancing policies and the cost are applied on cancelation. You should know more about the Etihad refund policy.
- Passengers will only get a refund if the ticket is refundable, but if the ticket is non-refundable, the passengers will get a travel voucher from the airline.
- If the flight was canceled, passengers are eligible for the total amount credited to their accounts.
- You'll get a full refund if you request a cancellation within 24 hours after booking your flight. This situation applies only if you purchase the flight ticket five days before departure.
- If your ticket is refundable, the reimbursement will be received in 7 to 10 business days on the account used to purchase the ticket.
- You must pay the cancellation fees, and the remaining amount will be repaid if you cancel the flight reservation 96 hours before the flight departure.