How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund from EasyJet?
Many passengers always look for the best in-flight services, and EasyJet is one of them. They always provide you with the services according to your needs. Sometimes you reserve the travel seat and must cancel it before the departure. Unexpected situations can be there for which you need to perform this step. In this situation, you can get a refund from EasyJet after canceling the flight ticket. Your refund will be initiated to the original payment source, and you can proceed further and gather all the knowledge.
Rules for the EasyJet Flight Refund:
- Firstly, you can cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours and request a refund with no further charges. But to come under this rule, you must have purchased the travel ticket at least seven days before the departure.
- Once you cancel the flight ticket after 24 hours and fill out the refund form, you need to pay the charges.
- The appropriate charges will be computed according to the ticket type and time remaining for the departure.
- Sometimes, you need to cancel the non-refundable flight ticket; in this case, EasyJet will issue the travel credit you can use in the future journey.
- If you apply for a refund for the unused portion of the ticket, EasyJet will issue the refund after deducting the charges accordingly.
- EasyJet will issue a complete refund for any medical emergency like the death of a family member.
- After taking note of everything and reviewing the refund request, EasyJet will credit the amount within 7-10 working days at the original payment method.
Techniques to Claim the Refund from EasyJet:
When you understand the rules regarding the refund, you can proceed to obtain the refund. You can also contact the EasyJet customer service refund if you cannot claim online. For the online refund, you can consider the below points:
- Initially, you need to open the EasyJet airlines official website on any search engine on your device.
- Then, you need to move toward managing your flight option available on the website.
- You need to add the booking code, first name, and last name to retrieve the reservation.
- Once you tap the login button, you will see the reservation details from which you need to choose the flight you want to get the refund.
- After that, you can tap the get a refund button from the drop-down list and proceed to the next page.
- You will see the refund form you need to complete and add the necessary information in the given columns.
- Once you tap the submit button, your refund form will be submitted immediately, and Easy jet will send you the confirmation message at your registered email id.
Furthermore, if you face the issues, you can clear them with the customer service team. Therefore, you can obtain the EasyJet customer service phone number and call on that. You need to follow the automated commands and connect accordingly. They will help you to get a refund.