How Long Does it Take to Get a Refund from Air Canada?
If you cancel your flight and wait for the refund, or you want to cancel the ticket to get the full refund, below is the detailed information you must follow to get a refund. Check the below-mentioned process and follow them correctly:-
The Process to Get the Refund from Air Canada
There are some steps or procedures that you have to follow to get a refund from Air Canada. Follow the below mentioned:-
- Firstly, you must go to the official website of Air Canada Airlines.
- Log in to the account by entering the proper credentials.
- Now, move to my booking options. And then you have to enter the passenger's name and booking number.
- After that, you have to click on the find my reservation.
- Then, you have to cancel your booked ticket to send the refund request.
- Navigate to the refund request.
- Enter all the required details and then click on the submit option.
- Lastly, open the refund status if you need to check the refund status.
The Refund Policy of Air Canada
There is Air Canada refund policy that you have to know while requesting the refund. Below are the following mentioned:-
- If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of purchasing, you are eligible to take the full refund, and if you fail, you have to pay the cancellation fee.
- If your ticket is refundable, you will get the full refund while canceling the ticket, and if your ticket is non-refundable, you have to pay some applicable charges.
- In the primary economy tickets, you are not eligible to make any changes. Still, you can get a full refund if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking and complete the booking before the scheduled departure of one or more weeks.
- You will get the refund in the same mode of payment that you used while booking the ticket.
- If you use the credit card while booking a ticket, you will get a refund in 7 days. And others will get their refund in 20 business days.
How Long Does It Take to Get the refund?
Normally, the refund process will take one to three months to return to your account. Depending on the mode of payment you used while booking the ticket, you are also. You will get the refund in 20 business days if you use the cash and cheque. And if you use the crest card, it will take a few days or seven business days to get a refund. You may also get a refund in the form of vouchers.
All the details mentioned above: How long does it take to get a refund from Air Canada? It will be helpful and productive for you to get your refund back. If you cannot request a refund online, you can contact the customer service phone number to request a refund.