How Long Do Vueling Take to Refund?
When can I Get a Refund from Vueling?
Vueling Airlines believes in making the travel experience seamless for travelers when they book a ticket. Vueling Airlines understands the disruptions you might face; that is why it helps you with friendly refund policies.
Generally, seven is the maximum number of days Vueling take to refund the amount. In this article, you can find an easy and understandable guide to help you understand the refund guidelines put forth by Vueling to benefit the passengers.
Important Guidelines Related to Refund at Vueling
To help you process the refund effortlessly, Vueling has introduced some standardized guidelines. Some of the important things to inspect while claiming a refund at Vueling are given below:
The General Refund Policy of Vueling Airlines
- When you cancel your Vueling reservation because of any genuine and unavoidable reasons, the airline entitles you to a refund, provided that you submit essential documents proving your situation.
- You are allowed to cancel your reservation for free and claim a full refund if you complete the formalities within 24 hours of the initial booking.
- If you booked a reservation before April, the airline gives you travel credits as refunds.
- Also, if you have booked the Basic Fare and are the owner of FlexPack of Vueling Airlines, you are eligible to claim a full refund.
- Furthermore, you can get a full refund without paying any cancellation charges when you are booked with Vueling’s Optima, Family, or TimeFlex Fares.
- If you are not satisfied with the refund money, you can claim a travel credit.
These are some guidelines related to the Vueling refund eligibility if you cancel your Vueling flight due to any general reasons. However, if you cancel the flight due to COVID and its prohibitions, you need to keep reading to get the next section!
COVID Related Refund Policy
- The time to receive a refund from Vueling Airlines depends on when you complete the refund formalities.
- You can cancel your reservation due to COVID anytime you feel like the restrictions disrupt your itinerary without paying any cancelation charges.
- When a passenger cancels his/her Vueling reservation due to COVID-19 restrictions, the airline provides a full refund to that passenger.
- If you are affected by the virus and then cancel your ticket, the airline demands an accurate COVID test report verifying your health conditions. If you succeed in proving your health condition, Vueling Airlines credits a full refund.
- Before the airline credits the recalculated money, they verify the document presented by the passenger.
- You can only request a refund on Vueling if you submit the refund request form by clicking on the Send Us A Message on Vueling’s official website.
If you are wondering how long do Vueling take to refund, then the answer is seven days, but it depends on when you are making the cancellation. To get a refund on time, you must act quickly and within the set time limit of Vueling Airlines. Also, do not hesitate when you face any difficulty in claiming a refund as the Vueling customer service has got your back efficiently!