How Long are Loganair Refunds Taking?
A Complete Guide on Refunds from Loganair
Loganair is a Regional Airline from Scotland and is the biggest regional airline when measured by fleet size and the number of passengers it carries to international and domestic destinations. Loganair provides scheduled passenger and cargo services to various locations.
If you have any flight booking or reservation with Loganair and your plans don’t seem certain now, you canceled your flight tickets, but the only thought that haunts you is, ‘How long are Loganair refunds taking?’ If that’s the problematic case and you wish to get instant answers to your query, you can go through the following points to get a detailed outlook.
Loganair Refund Policy
They will only provide a Loganair refund if you meet their refund policy. If you are halfway through and you are not certain about the Loganair refund policy and wonder when you’ll receive your refund, go through the following points first to get a detailed understanding of why and what amount you’ll receive as a refund from the Loganair team.
- Loganair will provide a complete refund of the amount you paid when booking your flight tickets if you cancel your tickets within the initial 24 hours of the booking.
- The point mentioned above will be considered only if your scheduled departure date is seven or more days away from the official date of cancellation.
- If you do not meet the points mentioned above, Loganair will charge a cancellation fee, which will be deducted from the amount you’ll receive as a refund.
- Loganair only provides refunds for the flight tickets booked via its official website or by calling their official reservations number.
- Loganair will not provide a refund if you cancel your flight tickets after your scheduled departure time.
- Loganair will provide a refund the same way you made the payment when booking your flight tickets.
- If you purchased cash, the amount would be credited to your bank account.
- If you made the reservation via an alternative platform, you’d have to contact the respective team.
If you are still facing any problems, you can call the Loganair Phone Number and speak to a representative regarding your concerns.
Loganair Refund Time
If you’ve filled the ‘Loganair Refund Request Form’ and you are waiting for the money, the following points will help you significantly;
- If you are making the payment with the help of a credit/ debit card, the amount will reflect in your respective account within 15 working days.
- If you paid with the help of cash, it could take 20 working days for the amount to be instantly credited to your bank account.
- If you do not receive the money in the time mentioned above, you can contact the Loganair customer support team.
- If the payment has been initiated and it did not get processed, you’ll have to contact your respective bank to know the reason for the delay.
If you still have any additional queries, you can call the Loganair Customer Service Phone Number and speak to an available representative to know the reason behind the delay of the Loganair refund accordingly.