How Do I Request a Refund from Wizz Air?
Is there a sudden change in your plan and you want to cancel the flight ticket? And if you are also wondering, how do I request a refund from Wizz Air? Then there is the following procedure for all your thoughts. Below you can find the refund policy of Wizz Air, which you have to keep in your mind, and the procedure to request a refund from the airline. You have to follow all the given steps carefully.
The Refund Policy of Wizz Air
You must know the following refund policies while booking and canceling the flight ticket. Below are the following guidelines mentioned:-
- If you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket, then you are eligible to get the full refund. And if you fail to do it, you must pay the taxes and fare charge.
- If you make the payment with your credit card, then your refund will be processed within seven business days. And if you make the flight ticket payment from cheque and cash, it will take 7-20 business days to get the refund in your original payment methods.
- While canceling the flight ticket, if your ticket is refundable, you will get the full refund from the airline, and if your ticket is non-refundable, then you are not eligible to get the full refund. You have to pay the cancellation charges that depend on your flight fare.
- If you don’t want to delay your refund, you must send the refund request only once. If you, again and again, send the refund request, then your request gets delayed again.
- If your flight cancellation is related to covid-19, then you must submit all the documented forms to get the full refund from the airlines.
Procedure to Get a Refund from Wizz Air
There are the following steps that you have to follow to request a refund from Wizz Air. You have to follow all the processes properly:-
- First, you have to go to the official website of Wizz Air and then look for the contact us option.
- Then, you have to search for the contact now option. And dial the Wizz Air customer service phone number to connect with them.
- Now, if you want to complain about the flight, you must click on the one button.
- If you want to get the information about your luggage, then click on the two buttons.
- Click on the three buttons to make the change and cancel the flight.
- Lastly, if you want to connect with a live person of Wizz Air, then press the seven buttons.
- After that, when you cancel the flight, a request refund form will open on your device, and you have to fill out all the information related to the flight or passengers.
- Submit the form with a reasonable request for a refund by clicking on the submit.
- When you do all that, you will get the confirmation message on your registered email address and the contact number.
May all the process and information related to the request for a refund from Wizz Air will be helpful for you to get the full refund from the airline. If you face any issues while canceling the flight, contact customer service directly. They are available twenty-four seven to assist their passengers.