How Do I Get a Refund from Ryanair?
Ryanair is one of the most remarkable and prominent airline services globally. The services of Ryanair are why they have grown so much and have found a place in people's hearts. Their vast success is sticking to their motive of providing their passengers with a comfortable and secure ride.
If you had booked a travel plan with Ryanair but could not board your flight for a specific reason, you are wondering how to get a refund from Ryanair; then you should follow steps written below and apply for the refund as soon as possible.
Steps to Apply for a Ryanair Refund
- Visit the official website of Ryanair.
- You will find a 'Manage Booking' tab on the homepage,
- Click on the tab and fill in the asked details to navigate to your flight booking.
- Once navigated, you will find the cancel booking tab. Press the cancel booking tab and complete your flight cancellation.
- Hit the confirm button to confirm your flight cancellation.
- Then, you will be taken to the window to apply for a refund or to request your refund.
- Fill in the refund request form and send it to the customer care department of Ryanair.
Once your refund request form is processed, you will receive your refund. However, you can also apply for a refund by calling the Ryanair customer service refund. It would be best if you never forgot that to apply for a refund, you need first to cancel your flight.
Ryanair Refund Policy
There are always rules and regulations that one should follow to get the refund done. These terms and conditions are popularly known as the Ryanair refund policy. Every passenger living anywhere should abide by the refund policy. Be it the Ryanair refund policy UK or the Ryanair refund policy USA. All the passengers need to comply with the refund policy.
Refer to the highlights of the refund policy steps written below;
- The refund policy allows the passengers to request the refund through the official webpage or by calling the customer services of Ryanair.
- As per the refund policy, if you apply for the refund within 24 hours of purchasing your flight, you will be levied with no cancellation charge.
- However, if you apply for the refund after 24 hours, you will be subjected to paying the cancellation charges.
- The refund depends on your fare type, the route, the travel destination, and elite status.
- If you are refunding your connecting flight ticket, you will only get a refund for the unused portion of the flight.
- If the passenger holds a non-refundable fare, they will only get the taxes and fees as the refund value, and if the passenger carries a refundable fare, they will get the complete refund deducting the charges.
- If that flight is canceled due to the death of a closed one, then the passenger can apply for a complete refund before their departure by submitting the verified documents and the death certificate.
That being said, this is for the highlights of the refund policy of Ryanair. You can apply for the refund quickly now as you know everything associated with the refund-how to use it, what is the refund policy. Ryanair knows that its passenger is its priority, so it is always available to them in their time of need. The customer care services of Ryanair are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.