How Do I Get a Refund from Frontier Airlines?
Frontier airlines allow passengers to cancel their flight tickets a few hours before the scheduled departure. The passengers can also get a flight ticket refund if they have canceled under unavoidable circumstances. However, these circumstances are needed to be covered under Frontier Airlines' refund policy for the passengers to claim the amount of their flight ticket. The rules mentioned under the refund policy of Frontier Airline are discussed here for you as follows.
Frontier Airlines Refund Policy
- The passengers can cancel their flight ticket within 24 hours to get a complete refund of their flight ticket amount as per 24 hours risk-free period. However, this rule applies to reservations made at least seven days before the scheduled flight departure.
- If the cancellation is made after 24 hours of the reservation, the passengers can also get a flight ticket refund after deducting the cancellation charges.
- The passengers with non-refundable flight tickets made their cancellation of their tickets after 24 hours, and then they will get the travel credit for future bookings after the cancellation.
- If the flight ticket is canceled due to any medical emergency, they will also be liable to get a complete refund of their flight ticket. However, necessary documents are required to be submitted by the passengers to support their reason for making the cancellation.
- If the passengers proceed with the cancellation of their flight ticket due to a delay in the flight departure of more than three hours, in that case, they will get a complete refund of their ticket amount as well as compensation for the delay.
The process to get the refund from Frontier Airline
The passengers can also proceed to get a flight ticket refund by calling Frontier Airlines' customer service number. Other than that, to get the refund online through the official website is mentioned here as follows.
- Jump onto the airline's official website and look for the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name and press continue to proceed further.
- Once you get onto the available flight details, you must look for the option of cancellation and proceed further.
- Enter the details as per requirement and also mention the reason for your cancellation.
- Once the instructions are complete, you'll be redirected to the payment page.
- Follow the on-screen process to pay cancellation charges, if applicable.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, you'll receive the confirmation in your registered email.
- A link will appear on your screen once the cancellation process is done. Click on the link to get redirected to the refund form.
- Fill out the details marked as (*), to get a refund on your flight ticket.
- Once all the details are complete, review and submit the refund form.
- The refund will get credited to your account in 5-7 business days.
If the passengers skip the steps to get onto the refund form after the cancellation of their flight ticket, in that case, they can also ask the Frontier Airlines customer service representative to initiate the amount refund for them. They can connect with the airline's executive over the customer service number mentioned on the official website's contact page.