How Do I Cancel My Ryanair Flight and Get a Refund?
If you have made a booking with Ryanair, but due to some emergency, you are compelled to cancel the same. And now you need clarification about how to cancel my Ryanair flight and get a refund. In this condition, all you can do is go through the information in the blog below, which will help you with the cancellation and refund process.
Ryanair cancellation Policy
If you want a refund and be able to cancel the flight, you must be aware of the said policy. The guidelines included in the procedures are as follows:
- If you possess a refundable booking, you can cancel the same anytime three hours before the departure time. You can also get a refund without any deduction.
- If you have a non-refundable booking, you must cancel the same within 24 hours of the booking so that no cancellation charges will get deducted from the refund amount.
- If you cancel the booking due to any medical emergency or the death of a close relative, you can cancel the booking. And before receiving any refund, you will have to provide relevant documents to get it done.
- If the flight gets canceled due to any fault from the airline's end for several reasons, you can cancel the flight and get a refund. The airline also is entitled to book a new flight on your behalf.
- If the flight gets delayed for three or more hours, you can cancel the booking, rebook a new flight with the paid amount, or receive the amount back as a refund.
Ryanair Cancellation process
There are bi modes through which you can cancel the booking. One is online, and the other is the offline method by giving a call to the Ryanair Phone Number. To cancel the booking through the online process, you can follow the given steps:
- Reach the webpage of Ryanair, www.ryainair.com.
- Retrieve your booking from the manage booking option.
- On the booking summary page, you can choose the cancel option.
- With the help of on-screen instructions, cancel the booking.
Ryanair Refund Process
After canceling the booking, you can go through the steps to place a refund request. To make a request follow the given steps:
- On reaching the webpage, retrieve the booking.
- On the booking summary page, choose the Refund option.
- So this will forward you to the refund form.
- Please fill it out, provide the required details, and submit the same.
- You will get a confirmation mail to your registered email address with a ticket number to which you can refer for further requirements.
In general, after canceling the booking, it takes up to 10 to 20 days for which you can get the refund. And the cancellation charges for non-refundable bookings can range between $50 to $100.
Conclusion: Hopefully, after going through the content, you are clear about the cricket cancellation procedure and how to request a refund. You also must have understood the policies. So if you have any other query, you can contact us by calling at Ryanair Customer Service Phone Number or surfing through the airline's webpage, which can avail you of the required assistance.