How Can I Cancel My EasyJet Flight and Get A Voucher?
A Quick Guide to Help You Cancel Your EasyJet Flight and Request a Voucher!
EasyJet provides vouchers to travelers who cancel their reservations due to any genuine reason. If you also want to cancel your reservation with EasyJet, you can do it by visiting the airline’s official website and requesting a voucher instead of a refund credit.
Here, you can discover some useful information on how can I get EasyJet voucher after canceling a flight. Take guidance from the article and make an educated decision with your EasyJet flight reservation.
General Travel Voucher Guidelines at EasyJet
Before you cancel your reservation, you need to get a good idea of EasyJet travel voucher guidelines as mentioned below-
- EasyJet processes the voucher within the first week of the request submission, and the airline emails you the voucher status.
- The voucher you get stays valid for the next 12 months from the date of its issuance; you can redeem the voucher anytime you feel like before the voucher expires.
- You can use the EasyJet voucher only on its official website or on its mobile application.
- Make sure that you enter the voucher code only on the payment page, and for that matter, you are allowed to use one voucher per booking.
- If you are rescheduling your flight using the voucher and the booking amount exceeds the voucher’s value, you can pay the rest using your card.
- However, if the total amount is lower than the value of the voucher, EasyJet stores the remaining value so that you can use it for future use.
- Furthermore, if you booked your reservation from an online travel agent, you need to contact them to get EasyJet voucher.
- You can use the voucher to book EasyJet flight tickets only, or you can also purchase other services from EasyJet at the same time. But you might not use other services such as cars and travel insurance using the voucher.
- Make sure that your reservation is eligible for a voucher, and if not, the airline issues a refund.
General Conditions of a Travel Voucher from EasyJet
- EasyJet travel voucher stays non-transferable, meaning that you won’t be able to use the voucher for someone else.
- Other than that, the EasyJet vouchers are non-refundable and should not be used in exchange for cash.
- You can not combine two or more vouchers, so you can only use one voucher per reservation.
Keep the mentioned voucher terms and conditions in mind before proceeding with the reservation cancellation at EasyJet.
How can You Cancel an EasyJet Flight for a Voucher?
Follow the given steps to know an apt answer to how can I cancel my EasyJet flight so that you can request a voucher from the airline-
- Open the official EasyJet website and get to the Manage Bookings section.
- Sign In to your account and complete the formalities of flight cancellation.
- Pay the applicable charges, and the airline recalculates the refund money you are eligible for.
- You can request a voucher, and then EasyJet processes depending on your eligibility.
So, now you know the procedures and formalities to cancel my EasyJet flight, go ahead and cancel your reservation for a voucher if you face a genuine travel crisis. However, you can take help from EasyJet customer service if you face trouble receiving a voucher for your canceled reservation.